APOA TRAUMA TRAVELLING FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME 2019
FOUR (4) Fellowships grant will be given out. The recipients for APOA Trauma Travelling Fellowship Programme will receive the following:-
- Short duration clinical fellowship visit to Hong Kong / Kuala Lumpur prior to main scientific conference.
- Return flight ticket from applicants country to Hong Kong / Kuala Lumpur; onwards to Bangkok, and then back to home country
- Twin sharing accommodation during the clinical fellowship visit.
- Registration fees for 7th Congress of The Asia Pacific Trauma Society & 1st Scientific Meeting of the APOA Foot & Ankle Section.
- Twin sharing accommodation for 3 nights at the selected hotel.
- APOA member
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Age less than 40 years old on 31st December 2019
- Abstract accepted for poster or oral presentation.
If an applicant received an offer from other sources of funding after the application of this grant, the applicant must write in to the secretariat to withdraw from the grant application so that the opportunity can be given to other candidates.
All applications will be evaluated by a special review committee based on abstract review scores and financial needs.